Personal Training Los Angeles
The NutritionX Personal Training approach is designed to take you from the deconditioned novice to the advanced athlete. Almost anyone is capable of training like and advanced athlete with the right amount of motivation, dedication, and correct exercise technique. Personal training combined with the right approach to nutrition is the X-factor in reaching your goal weight or body fat level.
The personal training aspect of NutrtionX Los Angeles is designed to determine where you are in your fitness pursuit and design a program for where you are now, and where you want to be both short and long term.
The 4 Pillars of Effective Personal Training
- Corrective Exercise - Posture and flexibility
- Strength Endurance - Strength Hypertrophy (Muscle growth) - Strength Power (speed of contraction and optimal force): This is goal dependent
- Aerobic Fitness - Exercise using your large muscle groups at a moderate intensity for longer duration- 30 minutes to an hour
- Anaerobic Fitness – Short high intensity exercise, for example – sprinting
- Rest and Recovery - Giving your muscles and immune system enough time to remodel and recover, thus avoiding overtraining
Your training technique must match your goals for optimal results.
The Right Personal Trainer
Commitment to health and fitness can be difficult. Having the right personal trainer can provide the motivation you are looking for to build successful habits, which can decease your chances of developing health problems associated with lack of movement.
Moreover, the amount of workdays missed from muscular-skeletal injuries continues to rise. Personal training is not just about changing the way you look; personal training is about enhancing your quality of life.
Whether you are looking for a personal trainer to work with a weekly basis, or looking for a trainer to consult with to help maximize your exercise routine, starting with concrete goals, the right scientific structure, and systematic progression is the key. NutritionX Los Angeles is the smart choice to help you reach your goals.
Please, contact us directly for a free consultation.